State of Texas
TX DIR — Cloud Services: Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Miscellaneous as a Service (MaaS)
Avosys offers Cloud Platform as a Services and Cloud Miscellaneous as a Services through this Contract. This Contract may be used by the state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. The Department of Information Resources (DIR) provides statewide leadership and oversight for management of government information and communications technology.
Services Provided: Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure – PaaS and MaaS, Avosys ManagedCube PaaS from AWS, Microsoft Azure and Texas Data Centers (Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio). Avosys Managed IT Services and Cloud Technical Services.
- Contract Number: DIR-TSO-4090
- Appendix A – Standard Terms and Conditions
- Appendix B – HUB Subcontracting Plan (HSP)
- Appendix C – Contract Pricing and Discounts*
- Appendix D – Sample Statement of Work (SOW)
- Appendix E – Services Agreement
- Appendix G – License Agreement
- DIR Co-op Contract Program Overview
- Contact No. 210.888.0782
- Quotes and Purchase Orders e-mail ID: CloudTeam@Avosys.com
- DIR Website »